Asus ZenFone Max M2 smartphone launched in India on Tuesday at an event in New Delhi.
ASUS ZENFONE MAX 2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- It sports a 6.26-inch HD+ (720×1520 pixels) with a 19:9 aspect ratio, 2.5 curved glass, and a peak brightness of 430 nits.
- It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 SoC, coupled with 3GB or 4GB of LPDDR3x RAM depending on the variant.
- Dual-SIM (Nano).
- It runs on stock Android 8.1 Oreo.
- It sports a dual rear camera setup, with a 13-megapixel primary sensor (f/1.8 aperture, 1.12-micron pixels) coupled with a 2-megapixel dedicated depth sensor.
- The rear setup features 4K video recording support and an LED flash module. On the front, the ZenFone Max M2 sports an 8-megapixel sensor with a f/2.0 aperture, 1.12-micron pixels, and an LED flash module.
- There is either 32GB or 64GB of inbuilt storage on the Asus ZenFone Max M2, depending on the model purchased, expandable via microSD card (up to 2TB) with its own dedicated slot. Connectivity options on the smartphone include dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, FM radio, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a Micro-USB port.
- Sensors on board the Asus ZenFone Max M2include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, digital compass, gyroscope, and a proximity sensor, with a fingerprint sensor placed on the rear panel.
- The Asus ZenFone Max M2 is powered by a 4,000mAh battery.
- It measures 158.41×76.28×7.7mm and weighs 160 grams.
ASUS ZENFONE MAX M2 PRICE, VARIANTS, AND SALE DATE:-
- It starts at Rs. 9,999 for the 3GB RAM/ 32GB inbuilt storage variant, going up to Rs. 11,999 for the 4GB RAM/ 64GB storage variant.
- It will be available in Blue and Black colour variants in India from December 20, exclusively via Flipkart.
- Launch offers include no-cost EMIs, and discounted rates for Flipkart’s Complete Mobile Protection programme (available at Rs. 99).