Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 smartphone launched in India on Tuesday at an event in New Delhi.
ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO 2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- It sports a 6.26-inch full-HD+ (1080×2280 pixels) with a 19:9 aspect ratio, 2.5 curved Corning Gorilla Glass 6, a peak brightness of 450 nits, and support for a 94 per cent NTSC colour gamut.
- The smartphone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC, coupled with 3GB, 4GB, or 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM depending on the variant.
- Dual-SIM (Nano).
- It runs on stock Android 8.1 Oreo.
- The Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 sports a dual rear camera setup, with a 12-megapixel primary sensor (Sony IMX486 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, and 1.25-micron pixels) coupled with a 5-megapixel dedicated depth sensor.
- The rear setup features EIS, 4K video recording support, and an LED flash module. On the front, the ZenFone Max Pro M2 sports a 13-megapixel sensor with a f/2.0 aperture, 1.12-micron pixels, and an LED flash module.
- There is either 32GB or 64GB of inbuilt storage on the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2, depending on the model purchased, expandable via microSD card (up to 2TB) with its own dedicated slot.
- Connectivity options on the smartphone include dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, FM radio, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a Micro-USB port.
- Sensors on board include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, digital compass, gyroscope, and a proximity sensor, with a fingerprint sensor placed on the rear panel.
- The Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 is powered by a 5,000mAh battery.
- It measures 157.9×75.5×8.5mm, and weighs 175 grams.
ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M2 PRICE, VARIANTS, AND SALE DATE:-
- It starts at Rs. 12,999 for the 3GB RAM/ 32GB inbuilt storage variant, going up to Rs. 14,999 for the 4GB RAM/ 64GB inbuilt storage variant, and Rs. 16,999 for the 6GB RAM/ 64GB inbuilt storage variant.
- It will be available in Blue and Titanium colour variants from December 18, exclusively via Flipkart. Launch offers include no-cost EMIs, and discounted rates for Flipkart’s Complete Mobile Protection programme (available at Rs. 99).