Today I will give you tips to identify bots in PUBG mobile. Bots are nothing but AI-powered players. It is quite easy to identify them.
HERE ARE SOME TIPS TO IDENTIFY BOTS IN PUBG MOBILE:-
- They always use ARs and SMGs in single fire mode.
- They’ll never hide around some bushes or trees when fired on them.
- They’ll lie down on the ground if they can’t figure out who’s firing them.
- Some bots have a horse or other animal mask.
- Bots often come up from nowhere in a match.
- A bot only circles those houses in which an actual player is hiding. If you have ever noticed a player around the building waiting outside, it’s most probably a bot. Experienced players often use these bots as a bait to lure enemies for the loot and kill them once they fall for the trap.
- Bots are known to not parachute into a game (except for arcade mode matches). They will appear out of nowhere with exciting loot items.