Huawei P Smart (2019) smartphone has finally been launched, after being listed online.
Earlier this month, the Huawei P Smart (2019) was listed on a French website with sale pegged for January 2019.
HUAWEI P SMART (2019) SPECIFICATIONS:-
- It sports a 6.21-inch FHD+ (1080×2340 pixels) FullView TFT LCD dewdrop display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 415ppi pixel density, and 85 percent of the NTSC color gamut.
- It is powered by the 12nm process-based 2.2GHz HiSilicon Kirin 710 octa-core SoC paired with 3GB RAM.
- Inbuilt storage offered is at 64GB, and the Boulanger site suggests that there is an option to expand further using a hybrid microSD card slot (up to 512GB).
- Huawei P Smart (2019) runs on EMUI 9.0 based on Android 9 Pie.
- Dual-SIM (Nano + Nano/ microSD).
- Huawei P Smart (2019) is seen to sport a dewdrop-shaped notch up front, a slight chin at the bottom.
- Imaging wise, the Huawei P Smart (2019) offers dual rear camera setup – with one 13-megapixel sensor with f/1.6 aperture and another 2-megapixel sensor with autofocus, Huawei AI image stabilization and flash support.
- Up front, there is an 8-megapixel sensor with f/2.0 aperture and fixed focus support with AI and AR capabilities.
- 3,400mAh battery that claims to supports up to 10 hours of internet browsing on 4G networks, up to 18 hours of continuous video playback, and up to 96 hours of continuous music playback.
- Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, NFC, Bluetooth v4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, USB OTG, FM Radio, GPS, and more.
- Dimensions of the device are at 155.20×73.40×7.95mm, and the Huawei P Smart (2019) weighs 160 grams.
- Sensors on board include a proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, digital compass, and gravity sensor.
Huawei P Smart (2019) price, variants, and sale date:-
- Huawei hasn’t revealed the official pricing of the Huawei P Smart (2019), but the smartphone is listed on Boulanger to be priced at EUR 249 (roughly Rs, 20,300).
- Huawei has announced will be made available from January 10 onwards in the UK.
- It comes in Midnight Black, Aurora Blue, and Sapphire Blue color options.
- The sale will commence via retail outlets like Carphone Warehouse, Vodafone, A1, Amazon, AO.com, Argos, Clove, Fonehouse, JLP, Jersey Telecom, SDG, Sky Mobile, Tesco Mobile, and Virgin Mobile. EE will start selling it from January 11, and O2 and Three will sell it from mid-January.