Huawei Y7 (2019) has surfaced online just days before we’re stepping into the new year.
The new smartphone, which is likely to be the successor to the Huawei Y7 2018 that debuted back in March.
HUAWEI Y7 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- It will sport a 6.26-inch HD+ (720×1520 pixels) display along with a waterdrop-style display notch design and a 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
- Under the hood, the smartphone is said to have a 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 450 SoC, coupled with 3GB/ 4GB RAM.
- The Huawei Y7 (2019) is also reported to come with a microSD card slot to expand the built-in storage.
- 4,000mAh battery without any fast charge support.
- Huawei is said to offer a notification LED light between the display and frame.
- It will have a dual rear camera setup consisting a 13-megapixel primary sensor along with an f/1.8 aperture and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. The camera is likely to support artificial intelligence (AI) backed features such as scene detection. Further, there is an LED flash.
- It may come to Europe in 3GB RAM/ 32GB storage configuration with a price tag of around EUR 150 (roughly Rs. 12,000).
- However, it is speculated that the Y7 (2019) could also get a Prime or Pro version with 4GB RAM/ 64GB storage option.