Huawei has quietly introduced a new smartphone in its Y-series. Dubbed as Huawei Y9 Prime 2019, the new smartphone is currently listed on the company’s global website, but the phone’s pricing and availability details remain a mystery for now.
HUAWEI Y9 PRIME SPECIFICATIONS:-
- It sports a 6.59-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) LCD screen with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and is powered by octa-core Kirin 710F processor, paired with 4GB of RAM.
- It comes with a triple rear camera setup, which houses a 16-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel secondary sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens, and a third 2-megapixel sensor.
- There is a 16-megapixel sensor on the front as well, which is a part of the pop-up selfie camera module.
- It runs on Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9.0.
- It packs 64GB/ 128GB of onboard storage, a rear fingerprint sensor, GPS, USB-Type C, and 4G LTE support.
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity support has been included as well.
- 4,000mAh battery.