Lenovo Z5 Pro has a 95.06 percent of screen-to-body ratio.
Lenovo Z5 Pro was launched on Thursday in China, and the company has adopted a slider design to get rid of the traditional display notch. The Lenovo Z5 Pro is also claimed to offer 95.06 percent of screen-to-body ratio, and its slider mechanism is touted to have been tested 300,000 times.
LENOVO Z5 PRO SPECIFICATIONS:-
- The dual-SIM (Nano) Lenovo Z5 Pro runs Android 8.1 Oreo with ZUI 10 on top and features a 6.39-inch (1080×2340 pixels) full-HD+ Super AMOLED display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass panel.
- Under the hood, there is an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC, coupled with Adreno 616 GPU and 6GB of RAM.
- The smartphone has a dual rear camera setup that comprises a 16-megapixel Sony IMX519 sensor and a 24-megapixel Sony IMX576 sensor – both with an f/1.8 aperture. The rear camera setup is accompanied by a dual-tone LED flash.
- On the front, there is a 16-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 aperture and an 8-megapixel IR sensor to enable Face Unlock functionality.
- The frontal camera setup also supports a beauty mode to enhance your selfies out-of-the-box.
- Lenovo has provided 64GB and 128GB of onboard storage options.
- In terms of connectivity, the Z5 Pro has 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C.
- Sensors onboard include an ambient light sensor, e-compass, gravity sensor, gyroscope, hall sensor, and in-display fingerprint sensor.
- 3,350mAh battery.
- It measures 155.12×73.04×9.3mm.
LENOVO Z5 PRO PRICE:-
- The Lenovo Z5 Pro price in China has been set at CNY 1,998 (roughly Rs. 21,400) for the 6GB RAM and 64GB onboard storage variant,
- Its 128GB storage variant comes with a price tag of CNY 2,298 (roughly Rs. 24,300).
- The smartphone comes in a Black colour option and will go on sale in the country starting November 11.