Xiaomi on Tuesday unveiled the upgraded version of its Apple MacBook Air competitor in the form of Mi Notebook Air.
MI NOTEBOOK AIR SPECIFICATIONS:-
- 12.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) screen.
- It weighs just 1.07kg.
- It comes with fast charging support and can be charged 50 percent in just 50 minutes.
- Additionally, Xiaomi has packed three Harman speakers with DTS Surround Sound support in the laptop.
- It also includes 4GB of RAM, 128GB SSD/256GB SSD onboard storage, a USB Type-C port, one HDMI port, one USB 3.0 port, 3.5mm audio jack, and full-size backlit keyboard.
- It comes preloaded with Windows 10 Home edition.
- The upgraded Xiaomi laptop packs eight-generation Intel Core i5 or Core m3 processor.
MI NOTEBOOK AIR PRICE, VARIANTS, AND SALE DATE:-
- It will go on sale starting March 28 in China.
- The first sale is scheduled at 10:00 am CST (7:30 am IST).
- The company will be offering the laptop in two colors – Gold and Silver – and three variants.
- It has 12.5-inch (2019) with Intel Core m3 CPU and 128GB SSD has been priced at CNY 3,599 (roughly Rs. 38,400).
- The Intel Core m3 CPU and 256GB SSD variant will retail at CNY 3,999 (roughly Rs. 42,700).
- The Intel Core i5 CPU and 256GB SSD variant will cost CNY 4,299 (roughly Rs. 45,900).
- There is no word on when these notebook models will be released outside China.