Motorola is working on Moto G7 series which include Moto G7, Moto G7 Plus, Moto G7 Power, and Moto G7 Play which is expected to launch next month.
MOTO G7 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- It comes with waterdrop notch.
- It has a 6.24-inch display, Full HD + Display powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor with 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
- On Camera, it has a 16MP + 5MP Dual Rear Camera and 12 MP Selfie Camera.
- It is packed by a 3500 mAh battery with quick charge support.
- It will run on Android Pie.
MOTO G7 PLUS SPECIFICATIONS:-
- It sports a 6.4-inch display Full HD screen + 19: 9 aspect ratio.
- 4/6GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage.
- On Camera, it will have a 16MP + 5MP Dual Rear Camera and 12MP.
- It is packed by 3.500 mAh battery with a quick charge.
MOTO G7 POWER SPECIFICATIONS:-
- It sports a 6.22-inch HD + display powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor with 2/3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of internal storage.
- 12MP Rear Camera and 8MP front camera.
- It is backed by a 5000mAh battery.
MOTO G7 PLAY SPECIFICATIONS:-
- It sports a HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 or 632 processor with 2GB RAM,16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB Storage.
- On Camera, it ha12MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture and an 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture.
- It is packed by 3000mAh battery.
Moto G7 Play will be available for EUR 149, Moto G7 Power EUR 209 in most European markets. Moto G7 series to launch in February.