Motorola One Vision is expected to launch along with a few other devices at a company event scheduled for May 15 in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
The smartphone, part of the company’s ‘One’ series of Android One smartphones, has been part of numerous leaks this year.
MOTOROLA ONE VISION SPECIFICATIONS:- (EXPECTED)
- Dual-SIM (Nano).
- It is part of the Android One program.
- It may sport a 6.3-inch (1080×2520 pixels) LCD display with CinemaVision 21:9 aspect ratio and 432ppi pixel density.
- It may get powered by the 2.2GHz Samsung Exynos 9609 octa-core processor, paired with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage.
- The phone will support microSD card for further expansion of memory.
- The rear camera setup of the phone is said to feature one 48-megapixel camera with f/1.7 aperture and OIS support, and a 25-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture.
- 3,500mAh battery.
- Connectivity options will include LTE, dual-SIM, Bluetooth v5, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, NFC, and USB Type-C port.
- The phone reportedly measures at 160.1×7.1×8.7mm, and it weighs 180 grams.
MOTOROLA ONE PRICE, VARIANTS, AND SPECIFICATIONS:- (EXPECTED)
- It may get priced at EUR 299 (roughly Rs. 23,400) and will be available for purchase on May 16.
- The phone is said to be released in Blue and Bronze color options.
- The company will also bundle Motorola Verve earbuds as an early-bird incentive.