MOTOROLA P30 NOTE SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual-SIM (Nano+Nano+ microSD).
- It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo based on ZUI 4.0.
- It sports a 6.2-inch (2246×1080 pixels) full-HD+ 2.5 curved glass display with 19:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- It is powered by the 1.8GHz Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor paired with Adreno 509 GPU, and 4GB and 6GB RAM options. Inbuilt storage is at 64GB with expandable memory via the dedicated microSD card slot (up to 256GB).
- It sports a 16-megapixel primary camera (f/1.8 aperture, 1.25um pixel size, OmniVision OV16B sensor).
- 5-megapixel secondary sensor (f/2.2 aperture, OmniVision OV5675 sensor) with dual-tone LED flash support.
- At the front, there is a 12-megapixel selfie sensor with f/2.0 aperture and 1.25um pixel size.
- The Motorola P30 Note packs a 5,000mAh battery with fast charging support, and connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, and 3.5mm audio jack.
- The smartphone’s dimensions measure at 156x76x8.39mm, and it weighs 198 grams.
MOTOROLA P30 SALE DATE:-
- The Motorola P30 Note is priced in China at CNY 1,999 (roughly Rs. 20,700) for the 4GB RAM variant, and CNY 2,299 (roughly Rs. 23,800) for the 6GB RAM variant.
- It is made available in Mercury Black colour option, and is already on sale in China.
- The company is bundling JBL headphones with the phone as part of the introductory offer.