HMD Global has scheduled an event on February 24 in Barcelona where the company is expected to launch the Nokia 9 PureView flagship.
it appears that Nokia is also gearing up to launch an entry-level smartphone in the form of the Nokia 1 Plus.
NOKIA 1 PLUS SPECIFICATIONS:-
- It will sport a display with a resolution of 480×960 pixels, an aspect ratio of 18:9, and a screen density of 213ppi, however, the size of the display has not been revealed.
- As per the leak, the upcoming Nokia-branded smartphone will be powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6739WW SoC clocked at 1.5 GHz with a PowerVR GE8100 GPU ticking alongside.
- The Nokia 1 Plus will feature 1GB of RAM the report claims, however, the internal storage capacity and whether it would be expandable are not known.
- When it comes to cameras, the leak does not provide any information regarding the megapixel count of the Nokia 1 Plus’ rear and front sensors.
- In the connectivity department, the Nokia 1 Plus will have support for dual SIM (Nano), GPS, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth, alongside a Micro-USB port.
- Sensor selection will reportedly be the same as the Nokia 1. However, details about the Nokia 1 Plus’ pricing and an expected launch timeline are yet to be revealed.