Nokia 3.2 was launched in India on Tuesday. The budget smartphone was unveiled globally back in February at MWC 2019, alongside the Nokia 4.2 – which has already made its way into India.
NOKIA 3.2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual-SIM (Nano).
- It runs Android 9.0 Pie and is part of the Android One program giving it a promise of frequent updates and an optimized interface.
- It sports a 6.26-inch HD+ (720×1520 pixels) resolution and 19:9 aspect ratio in polycarbonate chassis.
- The phone is powered by quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 SoC and packs 2GB or 3GB of RAM depending on the variant.
- In terms of the imaging capabilities, the smartphone comes with a single 13-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 autofocus lens on the back and a 5-megapixel fixed-focus selfie shooter on the front with an f/2.2 lens.
- HMD Global is offering 16GB or 32GB of inbuilt storage, once again depending on the variant, expandable via microSD card (up to 400GB).
- In terms of connectivity options features includes 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, FM radio, a 3.5mm audio jack, and a Micro-USB port.
- The 32GB variant model also sports a fingerprint sensor, which is missing in the 16GB version.
- Both versions have face unlock.
- The Nokia 3.2 measures 159.44×76.26×8.6mm and weigh 181 grams.
- Sensors on board include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and a proximity sensor.
- 4,000mAh battery on board the Nokia 3.2, which the company claims can last up to two days, and has a music playback time of up to 98 hours using the headset.
NOKIA 3.2 PRICE, VARIANTS, AND SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Its price in India starts at Rs. 8,990 for its 2GB RAM/ 16GB storage variant, going up to Rs. 10,790 for its 3GB RAM/ 32GB storage variant.
- It will be available in Black and Steel color variants and will go on sale in the country from May 23 via the Nokia website and top retail outlets.
- The launch offers include Rs. 2,500 instant cashback for Vodafone and Idea subscribers, in the form of 50 vouchers of Rs. 50 each. These vouchers can be redeemed against recharges of Rs. 199 and above. HDFC Bank credit, debit, and EMI transactions through Pinelab terminals at offline stores will give buyers 10 percent cash back, also applicable to HDFC’s consumer finance scheme. The HDFC offer is applicable until June 15. Finally, on the Nokia website, buyers can use the LAUNCHGIFT promo code to receive an Rs. 1,000 gift card for future purchases. Consumers will also get a free one-time screen-replacement covered under Nokia phone screen protection insurance for a six-month period (from the date of activation of the phone), brought to you by our partner, Servify.
- These Nokia site offers are valid till June 30.