Nokia 4.2 has finally been launched in the Indian market.
NOKIA 4.2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- It sports a modern design with a waterdrop-style notch on the top. However, there are surprisingly big bezels on the top and bottom of the phone. The smartphone also comes with 2.5D glass on both front and back for a premium look. Among other design specifics, it houses a fingerprint sensor on the back.
- Dual-SIM (Nano).
- It runs on Android 9 Pie.
- It sports a 5.71-inch HD+ (720×1520 pixels) screen with 19:9 aspect ratio and 270PPI.
- It is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 SoC, paired with Adreno 505 GPU and 3GB of RAM.
- On the imaging front, HMD Global has added a dual camera setup on the back of the smartphone, which includes a 13-megapixel primary sensor with an f/2.2 lens and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor with an f/2.2 lens.
- There is an 8-megapixel selfie shooter on the front as well with an f/2.0 lens.
- 3,000mAh battery, 32GB of onboard storage, and a microSD card slot (up to 400GB).
- In other specifications, you will get a Micro-USB 2.0 port, 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, FM radio, 4G, and VoLTE as well as VoWiFi support.
- The Nokia 4.2 also supports face unlock and includes an NFC chip.
- The dimensions are 148.95×71.30×8.39mm and the phone weighs 161 grams.
NOKIA 4.2 PRICE, VARIANTS, AND SPECIFICATIONS:-
- It has been set at Rs. 10,990 for the lone 3GB + 32GB variant.
- The company is not launching the 2GB RAM variant in the country at this point. The phone will be offered in two colors – Black and Pink Sand.
- In terms of the launch offers, HMD Global is offering Rs. 500 instant discount on the purchase of Nokia 4.2 via the company’s online store. The consumer can use promo code – LAUNCH OFFER – to avail the discount, which will be available until June 10, 2019. Additionally, Vodafone Idea subscribers will receive Rs. 2,500 instant cashback by way of 50 vouchers of Rs. 50 each.