Nokia 6.1 Plus was launched in India on Tuesday at an event in New Delhi.
Nokia 6.1 Plus was first launched in Hong Kong last month and is the global variant of the Nokia X6 that was launched in China in May of this year. The Nokia 6.1 Plus is an Android One smartphone, which means it is certified by Google to offer an optimised Android experience with stock Android, and also receive timely version updates.
As we mentioned, while it is the first of the new generation of Nokia phones to be launched in India, the Nokia 6.1 Plus was succeeded in terms of design by the Nokia X5 , which was also launched in China last month. The Nokia X5 has been made available globally as the Nokia 5.1 Plus , at the same launch event in New Delhi.
NOKIA 6.1 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual-SIM (Nano).
- It runs on stock Android 8.1 Oreo.
- 5.8-inch full-HD+ (1080×2280 pixels) display that’s protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- The smartphone is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC coupled with 4GB of LPDDR4X RAM.
- 5-megapixel monochrome sensor sports a f/2.4 aperture and 1.12-micron pixels.
- The rear setup features a dual-tone flash module.
- On the front, the smartphone bears a 16-megapixel sensor coupled with an f/2.0 aperture and 1-micron pixels.
- There is 64GB of inbuilt storage on the Nokia 6.1 Plus, expandable via microSD card (up to 400GB).
- Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth v5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, USB Type-C (v2.0), GPS/ A-GPS, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Sensors on board include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, digital compass, and a proximity sensor.
- It is powered by a 3060mAh battery coupled with fast charge tech.
- It measures 147.2×70.98×7.99mm.
- It weighs 151 grams.