OnePlus 7 was launched at events in Bengaluru, London, and New York on Tuesday. The OnePlus 7 is the more ‘affordable’ of the flagship smartphone duo and features top-of-the-line specifications that stay true to the company’s design decisions in the recent past.
- [500MB]GTA SA v1.08 Apk + Data Free [FULL VERSION] Highly Compressed Tested
- HUAWEI Y9 PRIME LISTED ON COMPANY’S WEBSITE
ONEPLUS 7 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual-SIM (Nano).
- It runs OxygenOS based on Android 9.0 Pie, bringing new features like native Screen Recording and a Zen Mode that makes the phone available for use for 20 minutes, only allowing emergency calls and the use of the camera.
- It sports a 6.41-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) Optic AMOLED display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio, a pixel density of 402ppi, and support for sRGB and DCI-P3 color gamuts.
- The phone retains the Reading Mode and Night Mode features that previous generations brought, though the Night Mode 2.0.
- The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
- The smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC, coupled with the Adreno 640 GPU and up to 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM.
- A RAM Boost feature is seen on the smartphone.
- (REAR CAMERA):- It features a dual rear camera setup, consisting of a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 sensor as its primary camera, with an f/1.7 aperture, 1.6-micron pixels (4-in-1), optical image stabilization (OIS), electronic image stabilization (EIS), and phase detection autofocus (PDAF). The secondary camera features a 5-megapixel sensor with an f/2.4 aperture and 1.12-micron pixels. The rear camera setup is accompanied by a dual-LED flash module. The rear cameras can record 4K video at up to 60fps, 1080p video at up to 240fps, and 720p video at up to 480fps, with the last two being Super Slow Motion modes. The company is touting camera features like Portrait, UltraShot, Nightscape, Pro Mode, AI Scene Detection, Panorama, HDR, Studio Lighting, Time-Lapse, and RAW Image.
- (FRONT CAMERA):- The front camera bears the same 16-megapixel Sony IMX471 sensor, though it is fit within the waterdrop-shaped notch instead of in a pop-up camera mechanism. The selfie camera sensor has 1-micron pixels, an f/2.0 aperture, and EIS. The company is touting features like HDR, Screen Flash, Face Retouching and Time-Lapse.
- There are two storage configurations, depending on the variant purchased, with 128GB and 256GB UFS 3.0 2-lane storage, and it is claimed to be the first globally available smartphones that use this new faster storage standard, but there is no storage expansion via microSD card.
- Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, NFC, GPS/ A-GPS, and a USB Type-C (v3.1 Gen 1) port that also doubles as the headphone port.
- Sensors on board include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer, and a proximity sensor.
- The in-display fingerprint sensor is said to be faster than the previous models, using a 3-element lens and a larger sensor, apart from utilizing the new algorithm.
- 3,700mAh battery, with the same 20W (5V/ 4A) fast charging.
- It bears the new X-haptic vibration motor.
- It does get the dual stereo speakers (on the top and bottom of the phone), noise cancellation support, and Dolby Atmos support features that the mobile offers though, and also retains the iconic Alert Slider.
- It has dimensions of 157.7×74.8×8.2mm, weighs 182 grams, and its back panel is constructed of Gorilla Glass 6.
ONEPLUS 7 PRICE, VARIANTS, AND SALE DATE:-
- Its price in India starts at Rs. 32,999 for the 6GB RAM/ 128GB storage variant, going up to Rs. 37,999 for the 8GB RAM/ 256GB storage variant.
- The 6GB RAM variant will only be available in a Mirror Grey color variant, while the 8GB RAM variant will be available in both Mirror Grey and Red color variants.
- The Red color variant has only been launched in India and China. OnePlus 7 will go on sale in India in June, and no exact release date has been detailed.
- Launch offers include benefits worth Rs. 9,300 from Reliance Jio.