OnePlus 7 was launched at events in Bengaluru, London, and New York on Tuesday. The OnePlus 7 is the more ‘affordable’ of the flagship smartphone duo and features top-of-the-line specifications that stay true to the company’s design decisions in the recent past.
- [500MB]GTA SA v1.08 Apk + Data Free [FULL VERSION] Highly Compressed Tested
- ONEPLUS 7 LAUNCHED IN BENGALURU, LONDON, NEW YORK ON TUESDAY
ONEPLUS 7 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual-SIM (Nano).
- It runs OxygenOS based on Android 9.0 Pie, bringing new features like native Screen Recording and a Zen Mode that makes the phone available for use for 20 minutes, only allowing emergency calls and the use of the camera.
- It features a Quad-HD+ resolution (1440×3120 pixels). The phone will get 2 years of software updates, and 3 years of security updates.
- The 6.67-inch Fluid AMOLED display has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9, a pixel density of 516ppi, a refresh rate of 90Hz, and support for sRGB and DCI-P3 color gamuts.
- It also supports HDR10+ and Netflix HDR streaming. A Night Mode 2.0 has been introduced, delivering the lowest brightness setting of 0.27 nits.
- The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5, and the company claims it has received an A+ rating from DisplayMate.
- The smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC, coupled with the Adreno 640 GPU and up to 12GB of LPDDR4x RAM.
- (REAR CAMERA):- It bears a triple rear camera setup, consisting of a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 sensor as its primary camera, with an f/1.6 aperture, 1.6-micron pixels (4-in-1), optical image stabilization (OIS), and electronic image stabilization (EIS). The secondary camera features a 16-megapixel sensor with an f/2.4 aperture and an ultra wide-angle lens with a 117-degree field of view. Finally, an 8-megapixel camera rounds off the triple rear camera setup, with a telephoto lens capable of 3x optical zoom, an f/2.4 aperture, 1-micron pixels, and OIS. The rear camera setup is accompanied by a dual-LED flash module, and it also supports phase detection autofocus (PDAF), laser autofocus (LAF), and contrast autofocus (CAF). The rear cameras can record 4K video at up to 60fps, 1080p video at up to 240fps, and 720p video at up to 480fps, with the last two being Super Slow Motion modes. The company is touting camera features like Portrait, UltraShot, Nightscape, Pro Mode, AI Scene Detection, Panorama, HDR, Studio Lighting, Time-Lapse, and RAW Image. At the launch event, the company said the OnePlus 7 Pro received an overall DxoMark score of 111.
- (FRONT CAMERA):- For the front camera, OnePlus is using a pop-up camera on the OnePlus 7 Pro. It features a 16-megapixel Sony IMX471 sensor with 1-micron pixels, an f/2.0 aperture, and EIS. The company is touting features like HDR, Screen Flash, Face Retouching and Time-Lapse. The pop-up camera’s elevator mechanism has been tested over 300,000 times, which the company claims imply that if the camera is used 150 times a day, it will still work for over 5 years. The company adds that to better protect the camera, that will automatically retract the extended module in a “fraction of a second” when the phone is falling, using the accelerometer and gyroscope sensors.
- There are two storage configurations on the OnePlus 7 Pro, depending on the variant purchased, with 128GB and 256GB UFS 3.0 2-lane storage. The company claims this is the first globally available smartphone that uses this new faster storage standard. As with previous OnePlus handsets, there is no storage expansion via microSD card.
- Connectivity options on the OnePlus 7 Pro include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, NFC, GPS/ A-GPS, and a USB Type-C (v3.1 Gen 1) port that also doubles as the headphone port. Sensors on board the OnePlus 7 Pro include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer, and a proximity sensor.
- The in-display fingerprint sensor is said to be faster than the previous models, using a 3-element lens and a larger sensor, apart from utilizing the new algorithm.
- 4,000mAh battery, with Warp Charge 30 fast charging (5V/ 6A) that are said to be 38 percent faster than previous generations.
- The company is also touting the new X-haptic vibration motor on the smartphone, as well as its dual stereo speakers (on the top and bottom of the smartphone), noise cancellation support, and Dolby Atmos support.
- It retains the iconic Alert Slider.
- It has dimensions of 162.6×75.9×8.8mm, weighs 206 grams, and its back panel is constructed of Gorilla Glass 5.
- The OnePlus 7 Pro also boasts of a 10-layer liquid cooling system.
ONEPLUS 7 PRICE, VARIANTS, AND SALE DATE:-
- Its the price in India starts at Rs. 48,999 for the 6GB RAM/ 128GB storage variant (Mirror Grey only), going up to Rs. 52,999 for the 8GB RAM/ 256GB storage variant (all colour variants), and Rs. 57,999 for the top-end 12GB RAM/ 256GB variant (Nebula Blue only).
- The Mirror Grey variant will go on sale via Amazon India, OnePlus online store, and OnePlus offline and partner stores from May 17, while the Nebula Blue color variant will go on sale from May 28.
- It will be made available on day earlier for Amazon Prime customers in a Prime Early Access sale on May 16, as well as the OnePlus Early Bird Sale.
- Consumers can buy the OnePlus 7 Pro even earlier at OnePlus Pop-Ups in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and Pune on May 15, while a month-long Experience Pop-Up will be held in Delhi from May 17 to June 16.
- Launch offers include benefits worth Rs. 9,300 from Reliance Jio, up to 70 percent Guaranteed Buyback from Servify, and Rs. 2,000 cashback on SBI. The Almond color will go on sale for the first time in June.