Oppo on Wednesday introduced its Oppo K1 smartphone in India, featuring an in-display fingerprint sensor and Hyper Boost tech for an optimized gaming experience.
OPPO K1 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual-SIM (Nano).
- It runs on ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 Oreo.
- It sports a 6.4-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) AMOLED display with a 19.5:9 aspect
- ratio, 402ppi pixel density, 91 percent screen-to-body ratio, and a peak brightness of 430 nits.
- It is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 660 SoC clocked at up to 1.95GHz, coupled with the Adreno 512 GPU and 4GB RAM.
- It bears a dual rear camera setup, with a primary 16-megapixel camera (f/1.7 aperture) paired with a secondary 2-megapixel camera (f/2.4 aperture). The rear camera also features an LED flash module.
- On the front, the Oppo K1 sports a 25-megapixel selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture.
- As for storage, the smartphone ships with 64GB of inbuilt storage on both variants, which can be further expanded using the microSD card slot (up to 256GB).
- As for connectivity options, the Oppo K1 offers 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, Micro-USB port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The smartphone measures 158.3×75.5×7.4mm and weigh about 156 grams.
- Sensors on board include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, digital compass, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
- It bears a 3,600mAh non-removable battery.
- Additionally, there is a rear fingerprint sensor as well on the smartphone.
OPPO K1 PRICE, VARIANTS, AND SALE DATE:-
- The Oppo K1 price in India is set at Rs. 16,990 for the sole 4GB RAM/ 64GB storage model.
- It will be available in Astral Blue and Piano Black.
- To recall, the smartphone was launched in China back in October 2018, and included a 6GB RAM offering – we can expect this variant to be launched in India at a later date.
- The smartphone will be available via Flipkart from 12 pm IST on February 12, the company revealed. Oppo K1 launch offers include 10 percent instant discount on Citibank credit and debit cards, no-cost EMIs, Flipkart’s buyback guarantee (90 percent value at Rs. 1), and Complete Mobile Protection.