Just a few days ago, key specifications of an upcoming phone called the Oppo K3 surfaced online.
OPPO K3 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- It sports a 6.5-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels, but there is no word on additional details like pixel density or aspect ratio.
- From the image of the phone on China Telecom’s database, it appears that the Oppo K3 will sport a gradient finish.
- It is said to draw power from the octa-core Snapdragon 710 SoC paired with 8GB of RAM.
- It may get packed with a 16-megapixel primary assisted by a 2-megapixel secondary camera on the back, while a 16-megapixel camera on the front, which might be housed in a side-swing pop-up module, which will take care of selfies.
- It will sport a 3.5mm headphone jack and a USB Type-C port that will allow 20W fast charging, which is tipped to support the in-house VOOC 3.0 flash charging technology.
- The dimensions and weight of the phone are listed as 161.2×76.0x9.4 mm and 191 grams respectively.
- It is also tipped to come equipped with an in-display fingerprint sensor.
- HUAWEI P SMART Z LISTED ON COMPANY’S WEBSITE IN SPAIN AND ITALY
- MOTOROAL ONE VISION TO LAUCH ON 15 MAY AT SAO PAULO, BRAZIL
OPPO K3 PRICE, VARIANTS, AND SPECIFICATIONS:-
- It may get priced at CNY 2,199 (roughly Rs. 22,500), but since the listing is about the 8GB RAM +128GB storage variant of the phone
- There is no word when the phone will be officially launched in China.
- The color options are tipped to be Nebula Purple, Dark Black, and Morning White, just as the previous leak had pointed out.