Oppo Reno has been launched in India. The smartphone is part of Oppo’s new flagship Reno series, were launched at an event in New Delhi on Tuesday.
OPPO RENO SPECIFICATIONS:-
- It sports a 6.4-inch full-HD+ panoramic AMOLED display with 93.1 percent screen-to-body ratio and sixth-generation Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- The display panel is TUV Rheinland certified and supports DCI-P3 color gamut.
- Under the hood, it is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC, paired with 8GB RAM.
- Oppo Reno sports a dual rear camera setup, for photos and videos, it has a dual rear camera setup with a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 primary sensor and a 5-megapixel depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture. There is also the iconic Shark Fin side-swing selfie camera module that holds a 16-megapixel sensor along with an f/2.0 lens.
- The selfie camera supports five portrait modes and uses AI to boost self-portraits.
- It has 128GB onboard storage options.
- Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, and a USB Type-C port.
- The phone packs a 3,765mAh battery that supports VOOC 3.0 fast charging support.
- It measures 156.6×74.3x9mm and weighs 185 grams.
- It runs on ColorOS 6 based on Android Pie.
- It has Hi-Res and Dolby Atmos.
- It has HyperBoost performance enhancements, including Game Boost 2.0 acceleration engine with Frame Boost and Touch Boost accelerations to enhance mobile gaming experiences.
- It has a 3D curved glass protection.
- It has O-Dot ceramic point at the back of the phones to slight left the camera when placed on a flat surface which helps to protect the lens to some extent.
- It has an ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor.
- It features a ‘Shark Fin’ side-swing selfie camera design.
OPPO RENO PRICE, VARIANTS, AND SALE DATE:-
- Its price in India is set at Rs. 32,990 for the 8GB RAM/ 128GB storage variant.
- Oppo Reno will be available from online and offline retailers from June 7.