Qualcomm has introduced the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Mobile Platform, built on 10nm process technology.
Snapdragon 710 is designed with highly efficient architectures for artificial intelligence, featuring a multi-core AI Engine and neural network processing capabilities.
“The Snapdragon 710 Mobile Platform is the first in the newly defined and highly significant 700-tier, offering technologies and features previously only available in our premium-tier mobile platforms,” said Kedar Kondap, vice president, product management, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Snapdragon 710 is the first mobile platform in the new 700-tier portfolio, high-tier mobile experiences by bringing select premium-tier features to a broader audience.
- The Snapdragon 710 features 4K HDR playback for viewing HDR videos and apps – also a first outside the premium 800-tier.
- Up to 4K Ultra HD Premium playback, Up to 4K UltraHD capture @ 30 FPS, Up to 1080p video capture @120 FPS, H.264 (AVC), H.265 (HEVC), VP9, VP8.
- Octa-Core – Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 (performance) + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 (efficiency) CPUs.
- 10nm process technology.
- Up to 16GB memory, 2×16 LPDDR4x 1866MHz, eMMC, UFS 2.1 hear 3 1-lane, SD 3.0, USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C & USB 2.0.
- Qualcomm Adreno 616 GPU.
- Qualcomm Spectra 250 ISP – Up to 32 MP single camera, 20MP dual camera, Zero Shutter Lag, Hybrid Autofocus, Ultra HD 4K video capture at 30fps, High quality video capture with Motion Compensated Temporal Filtering, Accelerated Electronic Image Stabilization.
- Supports up to QHD+ (2560×1600) displays.
- Qualcomm Hexagon 685 DSP, Qualcomm All-Ways Aware technology.
- Dual-band 802.11ac with MU-MIMO 2×2, GPS, Glonass, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, and SBAS and Bluetooth 5.
- With the latest Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 4+ technology, users can get a 50% battery charge within 15 minutes.
- AI:- The Snapdragon 710 Mobile Platform’s newly enhanced architectures, including the Qualcomm® Hexagon™ DSP, Qualcomm® Adreno™ Visual Processing subsystem and Qualcomm® Kryo™ CPU, are engineered to work harmoniously to run on-device AI applications quickly, intuitively and efficiently.
Snapdragon 710 Mobile Platform is available today and is expected to be found in consumer devices in the second quarter of 2018.
WE ARE AMAZON AFFILIATE, PLEASE HELP US TO EARN AND RUN OUR SITE:-
IF YOU WANT TO SHOP ANY ACCESSORIES FROM AMAZON, PLEASE USING THIS LINK:-ACCESSORIES
PLEASE USE OUR AFFILIATE LINKS TO BUY MOBILES:- http://bit.ly/2rPVEQa
PLEASE USE OUR AFFILIATE LINKS TO BUY EARPHONES:- http://bit.ly/2KuVhSO