Qualcomm has launched Snapdragon 730 and 730G 8nm Mobile Platforms.
Snapdragon 730 includes 4th generation multi-core Qualcomm AI Engine for 2x faster AI on-device processing compared to Snapdragon 710.
QUALCOMM SNAPDRAGON 730 MOBILE PLATFORM FEATURES:-
- Up to 15% faster graphics rendering over the Snapdragon 730, featuring an overclocked Adreno 618 GPU.
- Qualcomm Technologies’ in-house game studio has collaborated with popular game-makers to optimize Snapdragon 730G for a selection of the world’s top-rated games.
- True HDR gaming for extreme realism with rich graphics and cinema-quality processing with over 1 billion shades of color.
- Jank Reducer feature reduces janks by up to 90% in games running at 30fps
- Anti-Cheating Extensions help keep gamers on the same level playing field.
- Wi-Fi latency manager optimizes network settings and Wi-Fi configurations to support efficient online gaming and provide smooth, fast gameplay.
- Improvements in the camera pipeline, adding support for Cinemagraph, low power voice activation and HD super slow-mo at 960fps.
QUALCOMM SNAPDRAGON 730G MOBILE PLATFORM FEATURES:-
- Octa-Core – Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 470 (performance A76-based) + Hexa 1.8GHz Kryo 470 (efficiency A55-based) CPUs.
- 8nm process technology.
- Up to 8GB memory, 2×16 LPDDR4x 1866MHz, eMMC, UFS 2.1 hear 3 1-lane, SD 3.0, USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C & USB 2.0.
- Qualcomm Adreno 618 GPU.
- OpenCL 2.0 Full, DirectX 12, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan 1.1 API support.
- Qualcomm Spectra 350 ISP – Up to 192 MP / up to 48 MP with MFNR / up to 36 MP, MFNR, ZSL, 30 fps single camera, up to 22MP dual camera, Dual 14-bit ISPs, Zero Shutter Lag, Hybrid Autofocus, Ultra HD 4K video capture at 30fps, Rec. 2020 color gamut video capture, Up to 10-bit color depth video capture, Multi-Frame Noise Reduction (MFNR), Video Capture Formats: HDR10, HLG, 4K HDR Video Capture with Portrait Mode, (Bokeh, 4K at 30 fps), Hybrid Autofocus with support for dual phase detection (2PD) sensors, Real-time object classification, segmentation and replacement.
- Supports up to FHD+ (2520 x 1080) displays with HDR10.
- Qualcomm Hexagon 688 DSP, Qualcomm All-Ways Aware technology, Neural Processing SDK.
- Qualcomm Aqstic audio codec (up to WCD9341) and speaker amplifier.
- (up to WSA8815), Native DSD support, PCM up to 384 kHz/32-bit, Supports two wake words simultaneously, Qualcomm aptX Adaptive audio.
- Technology, Qualcomm TrueWireless Stereo Plus technology.
- Up to 4K HDR10 PQ and HLG Video Playback (10-bit color depth, Rec. 2020 color gamut), Up to 4K UltraHD capture @ 30 FPS, Up to 1080p video capture @120 FPS, H.264 (AVC), H.265 (HEVC) VP8 and VP9 playback.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon X15 LTE modem with up to 800 Mbps DL and 150 Mbps UL, LAA and 4×4 MIMO.
- Multi-SIM: LTE Dual SIM, VoLTE with SRVCC to 3G and 2G, Voice over Wi-Fi (VoWiFi) with LTE call continuity, HD and Ultra HD Voice (EVS).
- Wi-Fi 6-ready, 802.11ax-ready, 802.11ac Wave 2, 2×2 (2-stream) MU-MIMO, Wi-Fi: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz with Dual-Band Simultaneous (DBS) + 60 GHz GPS, GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, QZSS, and SBAS and Bluetooth 5.0.
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+ technology.
Commercial devices based on Snapdragon 730, 730G are expected to be available in mid-2019.