Realme 2 Pro launched in India.
REALME 2 PRO SPECIFICATIONS:-
- It sports 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel dual cameras on the back.
- It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo-based ColorOS OS 5.2 custom software.
- The smartphone sports a 6.3-inch (1080×2340 pixels) full-HD+ screen with 90.8 percent screen-to-body ratio, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, and 409ppi pixel density.
- It is powered by the Snapdragon 660 AIE octa-core processor paired with Adreno 512 GPU, and 4GB/ 6GB/ 8GB RAM options.
- Internal storage options are 64GB and 128GB, and it supports the expansion of memory via a microSD card slot (up to 256GB).
- It sports a dual camera setup – one 16-megapixel sensor with f/1.7 aperture, 1/2.8-inch Sony IMX398 sensor, 1.12-micron pixel size, and 6P lens.
- It supports 4K video recording at 30fps and another 2-megapixel secondary depth sensor. At the front, there is a 16-megapixel sensor as well with f/2.0 aperture, and AI Beauty 2.0 for better selfies.
- As is the case with all the smartphones nowadays, there are AI features in the camera app for portrait mode, multi-frame noise reduction, and scene recognition.
- The phone also supports AR stickers on both the front and rear cameras.
- Light and distance sensor, an acceleration sensor, gyroscope, and geomagnetic sensor.
- Dimensions are at 156.7×74.0x8.5mm.
- Weighs 174 grams.
- The Realme 2 Pro packs a 3,500mAh battery, slightly less than Realme 2, which integrated a 4,230mAh battery.
- Connectivity options include USB OTG, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth, 4G VoLTE, GPS.
REALME 2 PRO PRICE AND SALE DATE:-
- The Realme 2 Pro smartphone is priced in India at Rs. 13,990 for the 4GB RAM/ 64GB storage model, Rs.15,990 for the 6GB RAM/ 64GB storage variant, and Rs. 17,990 for the 8GB RAM/ 128GB storage option.
- It will go on sale exclusively on Flipkart on October 11 from 12 am IST, and will be available in Black Sea, Blue Ocean, and Ice Lake color options.
- Launch offers include up to 1.1TB of data for Reliance Jio customers with benefits up to Rs. 4,450, and No Cost EMI options.