REALME 3 PRO SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual-SIM (Nano).
- It runs ColorOS 6.0 based on Android Pie.
- It sports a 6.3-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) IPS display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 2.5D curved glass that is protected by a layer of Corning Gorilla 5.
- The display has a peak brightness of 400 nits with a contrast ratio of 1200:1.
- Under the hood, the Realme 3 Pro draws power from the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC clocked at 2.2GHz, ticking alongside Adreno 616 GPU and up to 6GB of RAM.
- In the imaging department, the Realme 3 Pro packs a 16-megapixel primary camera (IMX519 sensor) with f/1.7 aperture, paired with a 5-megapixel secondary camera (GC5035 sensor) with f/2.4 aperture.
- On the front is a 25-megapixel selfie snapper with f/2.0 aperture. Talking about camera features, the Realme 3 Pro brings support for 960fps super slow motion video recording, Ultra HD mode for capturing 64-megapixel images, and optimized Nightscape among others.
- For authentication, it packs a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- The phone also comes with Widevine L1 certification to let users stream HD content from services like Amazon Prime Videos and Netflix.
- Additionally, the phones feature up to 128GB of onboard storage, which can further be expanded via a microSD card (up to 256GB).
- The latest Realme offering’s connectivity suite includes Bluetooth 5.0, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz+5GHz), a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a Micro-USB port.
- The device comes equipped with a 4,045mAh battery with support for VOOC 3.0 fast charging. The dimensions of the Realme 3 Pro are 156.8×74.2×8.3 mm and it tips the scales at 172 grams.
REALME 3 PRO PRICE, VARIANTS, AND SALE DATE:-
- The 6GB RAM + 64GB storage option is priced at Rs. 15,999 and this new storage option will also be available in the first sale of the Realme 3 Pro on April 29.
- The 4GB RAM + 64GB storage option is priced in India at Rs. 13,999, whereas the 6GB+128GB variant carries a price tag of Rs. 16,999.
- It come in Carbon Grey, Nitro Blue, and Lightning Purple color options with a gradient finish. The first sale will be conducted at 12 pm (noon) on April 29 via Realme online store and Flipkart. While the Carbon Grey and Nitro Blue colors will be available from day one, the Lightning Purple color option will be released in May.
- Launch offers include 15 percent super cash cashback (up to Rs. 1,500) on payment via MobiKwik, Rs. 1,000 discount on payment via HDFC Bank credit cards, debit cards, and EMI transactions. The Flipkart buyers will also be eligible for no-cost EMIs up to six months, and benefits worth Rs. 5,300 from Reliance Jio.