Realme on Wednesday formally marked its arrival in the Chinese market with the launch of the new Realme X smartphone.
REALME X SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual-SIM (Nano).
- It runs on Android 9 Pie with ColorOS 6.0.
- It sports a 6.53-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) AMOLED screen with 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 91.2 percent screen-to-body ratio, Gorilla Glass 5, and in-display fingerprint sensor.
- The phone is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 710 SoC, paired with up to 8GB of RAM.
- On the imaging front, it will pack a dual camera setup on the back, which houses a 48-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.7 lens and a 5-megapixel secondary sensor with an f/2.4 lens.
- There is a 16-megapixel selfie shooter with f/2.0 aperture on the front in a pop-up module.
- 3,765mAh battery with support for VOOC 3.0 fast charging.
- It includes USB Type-C port, Dolby Atmos support, 4G LTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS.
- The dimensions of the phone 161.2×76.9×9.4mm and it weighs 191 grams.
REALME X PRICE, VARIANTS, AND SALE DATE:-
- It’s price in China starts at CNY 1,499 (roughly Rs. 15,400) for the 4GB + 64GB storage variant, whereas the 6GB + 64GB version will carry a price tag of CNY 1,599 (roughly Rs. 16,400) and 8GB + 128GB version will retail at CNY 1,799 (roughly Rs. 18,500).
- It will be offered in White and Blue colors with gradient finish.
- It will also a special Naoto Fukasawa collection of the phone with finishes similar to onion and garlic peels and 8GB of RAM as well as 128GB of onboard storage. The Naoto Fukasawa collection will carry a slightly higher price tag – CNY 1,899 (roughly Rs. 19,500).
- It is now on pre-order in China via Realme store, JD.com, T-mall, and Suning .com.
- The phones will go on sale next week.
- The first sale is scheduled at 10 am local time on May 20.