Realme on Wednesday formally marked its arrival in the Chinese market with the launch of the new Realme X smartphone.
REALME X LITE SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual-SIM (Nano).
- It runs on Android 9 Pie with ColorOS 6.0.
- It packs a 6.3-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) IPS display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
- It is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC, paired with up to 6GB of RAM.
- In terms of the camera capabilities, there is a dual camera setup on the back of the Realme X Lite as well, which includes a 16-megapixel primary camera with f/1.7 aperture and a 5-megapixel secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture.
- On the front, the phone packs a 25-megapixel selfie snapper with f/2.0 aperture.
- It comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, up to 128GB of onboard storage, a microSD card slot, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, 4G LTE, and a micro-USB port.
- 4,045mAh battery with support for VOOC 3.0 fast charging.
- The dimensions of the phone are 156.8×74.2×8.3 mm and it weighs 172 grams.
REALME X LITE PRICE, VARIANTS, AND SPECIFICATIONS:-
- It has been priced starting CNY 1,199 (roughly Rs. 12,300) in China for the 4GB + 64GB variant.
- The 6GB + 64GB and 6GB + 128GB variants will retail at CNY 1,299 (roughly Rs. 13,300) and CNY 1,499 (roughly Rs. 15,400) respectively.
- It is on pre-order in China via Realme store, JD.com, T-mall, and Suning .com.
- The phones will go on sale next week.
- The first sale is scheduled at 10 am local time on May 20.