Redmi K20 smartphone is official. Redmi K20 launched in Beijing. After months of speculation, leaks, and official teasers, Xiaomi’s sub-brand Redmi on Tuesday unveiled the new Redmi flagship smartphone that is Redmi K20 launched at a press event in Beijing.
REDMI K20 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual-SIM (Nano).
- It runs on Android 9 Pie with MIUI 10 on top.
- It sports a 6.39-inch AMOLED full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) screen with 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 91.9 percent screen to body ratio, hardware DC dimming support, and in-display fingerprint sensor.
- It is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 SoC with one core clocked at 2.85GHz, three cores at 2.42GHz, and four at 1.8GHz, coupled with up to 8GB of RAM, up to 256GB of onboard storage.
- On the imaging front, Redmi has packed an AI-powered triple rear camera setup on the smartphone, which houses a 48-megapixel primary shooter with Sony IMX586 sensor and an f/1.75 lens, a 13-megapixel secondary shooter with a wide-angle lens, and a third 8-megapixel shooter with an f/2.4 lens. There is 20-megapixel pop-up selfie camera onboard as well.
- 4,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support, USB Type-C port, and 3.5mm audio jack.
- In terms of the connectivity options, you will get Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and NFC on the smartphone.
- Further, there is up to 256GB of onboard storage.
- The dimensions of the phone are 156.7×74.3×8.8mm and it weighs 191 grams.
REDMI K20 PRICE, VARIANTS, AND SALE DATE:-
- It’s price will start at CNY 1,999 (roughly Rs. 20,200) for the 6GB + 64GB variant.
- The 6GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB variants of of the phone will be priced at CNY 2,099 (roughly Rs. 21,200) and CNY 2,599 (roughly Rs. 26,200) respectively.
- The first sale of the Redmi K20 will take place on June 6 in China.
- It will come in three colors:- Glacier Blue, Flame Red, Carbon Black.