Redmi K20 Pro smartphone is official. Redmi K20 Pro launched in Beijing. After months of speculation, leaks, and official teasers, Xiaomi’s sub-brand Redmi on Tuesday unveiled the new Redmi flagship smartphone that is Redmi K20 Pro launched at a press event in Beijing.
REDMI K20 PRO SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual-SIM (Nano).
- It runs on Android 9 Pie with MIUI 10 on top.
- It sports a 6.39-inch AMOLED full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) screen with 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 91.9 percent screen to body ratio, hardware DC dimming support, and in-display fingerprint sensor.
- It is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC with one core clocked at 2.85GHz, three cores at 2.42GHz, and four at 1.8GHz, coupled with Adreno 640 GPU and up to 8GB of RAM.
- On the imaging front, Redmi has packed an AI-powered triple rear camera setup on the smartphone, which houses a 48-megapixel primary shooter with Sony IMX586 sensor and an f/1.75 lens, a 13-megapixel secondary shooter with a wide-angle lens, and a third 8-megapixel shooter with an f/2.4 lens.
- There is 20-megapixel pop-up selfie camera onboard as well.
- 4,000mAh battery with 27W fast charging support, USB Type-C port, and 3.5mm audio jack.
- In terms of the connectivity options, you will get Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and NFC on the smartphone.
- Further, there is up to 256GB of onboard storage.
- The dimensions of the phone are 156.7×74.3×8.8mm and it weighs 191 grams.
REDMI K20 PRO PRICE, VARIANTS, AND SALE DATE:-
- It will carry a price tag starting at CNY 2,499 (roughly Rs. 25,200) in China for the 6GB + 64GB variant.
- The 6GB + 128GB, 8GB + 128GB, and 8GB + 256GB variants will retail at CNY 2,599 (roughly Rs. 26,200), CNY 2,799 (roughly Rs. 28,200), and CNY 2,999 (roughly Rs. 30,200) respectively.
- The first sale of the Redmi K20 Pro will take place on June 1 in China.