Redmi Y3 has been launched in India, the latest model in the company’s selfie and youth-focused Redmi Y-series of smartphones.
The Redmi Y3 has been launched alongside the Redmi 7 in India at an event in New Delhi.
REDMI Y3 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual-SIM (Nano).
- It runs on MIUI 10 based on Android 9.0 Pie.
- It sports a 6.26-inch HD+ (720×1520 pixels) display with a 19:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D glass, and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- It is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 632 SoC coupled with either 3GB or 4GB of RAM.
- It has a dual rear camera setup featuring a 12-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.2 aperture and 1.25-micron pixel size, while the secondary camera has a 2-megapixel depth-sensing sensor. The rear setup features phase detection autofocus (PDAF), electronic image stabilization (EIS), and a dual-LED flash module.
- On the front, the Redmi Y3 bears a 32-megapixel selfie camera with EIS, auto HDR, and an AI portrait mode.
- It offers 32GB or 64GB of inbuilt storage, depending on the variant, expandable via microSD card (up to 512GB) with its own dedicated card slot.
- Connectivity options on the Redmi Y3 include 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth v4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- It measures in at 158.73×75.58×8.47mm and weighs 180 grams. Sensors on board include an IR blaster and rear fingerprint sensor.
- The company is also touting P2i hydrophobic coating.
- 4,000mAh battery.
REDMI Y3 PRICE, VARIANTS, AND SALE DATE:-
- It will start at Rs. 9,999 for the 3GB RAM/ 32GB inbuilt storage variant, going up to Rs. 11,999 for the 4GB RAM/ 64GB inbuilt storage variant.
- It will be available in Bold Red, Elegant Blue, and Prime Black color variants.
- It will go on sale from April 30 via Amazon India, Mi.com, and Mi Home stores.
- It will be made available via Mi Studio, Mi Stores, and preferred retail partners soon after.
- Redmi Y3 launch offers include up to 1,120GB of 4G data from Airtel, as well as unlimited calling.