Redmi Y3 launch is set in India for Wednesday, April 24. But just ahead of the formal debut, the smartphone has now been spotted on benchmark portal Geekbench with all its key specifications – of course, the launch is just a day away, and we urge readers to take the listing with a pinch of salt as there is no way to verify its authenticity. The online listing shows the presence of a Snapdragon 625 SoC as well as at least 3GB of RAM. Xiaomi already confirmed that the Redmi Y3 will debut with a 32-megapixel selfie camera. Also, recent teasers have revealed the availability of a 4,000mAh battery and a gradient finish on the Redmi Y3. The new Redmi phone also appeared in a video teaser with a waterdrop-style display notch.REDMI Y3 SPECIFICATIONS (EXPECTED):-
- It will come with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625(MSM8953) SoC, paired with 3GB of RAM.
- It runs Android Pie out-of-the-box.
- This would come alongside MIUI 10 on top.
- It will have a single-core score of 1,236 and multi-core score of 4,213.
- 4,000mAh battery, gradient back finishes, and a waterdrop-style display notch.
- Additionally, the phone recently teased with dual rear camera setup and a fingerprint sensor.
- In addition to the Redmi Y3, Xiaomi could launch the Redmi 7 at its Wednesday event in India. The Redmi 7 series was debuted in China with a 4,000mAh battery and Snapdragon 6