Samsung has announced a new member of the Galaxy A-series i.e. Samsung Galaxy A70 in its home country of South Korea.
SAMSUNG GALAXY A70 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- 6.7-inch Infinity-U Super AMOLED displays with a 1080 x 2400 resolution.
- Hidden inside the notch is a 32MP f/2.0 selfie camera just like the one found on the Vivo V15 Pro.
- The back is made from the same 3D Glasstic material as the Galaxy A30 and Galaxy A50.
- Snapdragon 670 – an octa-core chipset with 2x cores at 2.0GHz and 6x cores at 1.7GHz. There is 6GB or 8GB of RAM paired with 128GB of storage. You also get a MicroSD card slot for storage expansion.
- There are three cameras on the rear of the A70, first is a 32MP sensor but with an f/1.7 aperture, an 8MP f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera with a 123° FOV, and a 5MP f/2.2 depth camera. There is a scene optimizer that can identify up to 20 scenes and adjust the camera settings for the best output.
- 4500mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging.
- In-display fingerprint scanner to keep your phone secure and it works with Samsung Pass, so you can sign in to apps and websites using just your fingerprint scanner.
- It runs One UI based on Android 9 Pie which has a dedicated Night Mode for easy viewing at night. There is support for Samsung Pay too and Bixby is also on board.
SAMSUNG GALAXY A70 PRICE, VARIANTS, AND SALE DATE:-
- The Galaxy A70 comes in Coral, Blue, Black, and White. Samsung hasn’t announced a price yet but says more details will be revealed at the “A Galaxy Event” scheduled for April 10. Details about availability will also be disclosed then.