Samsung Galaxy M10 and Galaxy M20 are expected to launch in India, the first anticipated offerings in Samsung’s recently announced but yet-to-be-unveiled new Galaxy M-Series. The new ‘India-first’ smartphones are targeted a ‘young millennials’, the South Korean electronics giant claims, with ‘powerful’ batteries, cameras, displays, and processors.
SAMSUNG GALAXY M10 SPECIFICATIONS (EXPECTED):-
- It will run on Android 8.1 Oreo.
- It may sport 6.2-inch HD+ (720×1520 pixels) display.
- The phone will reportedly be powered by 14nm octa-core Exynos 7870 SoC, with 2GB and 3GB of RAM options.
- It may feature a dual rear camera setup, with a 13-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel secondary sensor.
- It’s said to run on a 3,400mAh battery, have dimensions of 155.6×75.6×7.7mm, and weigh 160 grams.
SAMSUNG GALAXY M20 SPECIFICATIONS (EXPECTED):-
- It will run Android 8.1 Oreo.
- It may sport a 6.3-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution.
- It’s said to be powered by Samsung’s Exynos 7885 SoC and come with 3GB and 4GB of RAM options.
- It will have a dual rear camera setup with a 13-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.9 aperture and a 5-megapixel secondary sensor with an f/2.2 aperture.
- The 5-megapixel will reportedly be used to capture wide-angle shots.
- Storage option comes with 32GB/ 64GB of inbuilt storage, and include a microSD card slot for memory expansion.
- It is said to feature a massive 5,000mAh battery with fast-charging support.
SAMSUNG GALAXY M10, GALAXY M20 RELEASE DATE:-
- Its price in India is said to start from Rs. 7,990 for its 2GB RAM/ 16GB storage model, going up to Rs. 8,990 for the 3GB/ 32GB model, as per a report by IANS, which cites ‘reliable industry sources’.
- The Galaxy M20 price in India is said to start at Rs. 10,990 for the 3GB/ 32GB model, while the 4GB/ 64GB model is said to cost Rs. 12,990.