Samsung Galaxy S10 series is all set to launch this month, and leaks are picking up the pace.
The latest leak brings more mystery to the final branding of the Samsung Galaxy S10’s cheapest variant.
The Samsung Galaxy S10E is seen sporting the Infinity-O Display panel, dual rear camera setup, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and may arrive in Black and White color options at least.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S10E SPECIFICATIONS:-
- It may likely sport a headphone jack.
- It may come in only one 6GB RAM and 128GB storage option.
- The Samsung Galaxy S10 cheapest variant will also reportedly feature a 3,100mAh battery.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S10E PRICE, AND VARIANTS:-
- It will be offered in Canary Yellow, Prism Black, Prism Green, and Pearl White color options.
- A Blue color option should launch later.
- The report indicates that the smartphone could be priced at EUR 750 (roughly Rs. 61,200).