Qualcomm has introduced Snapdragon 712 SoC in the new 700 series. It is built on the same power-efficient 10nm process technology, is based on Kryo 360 architecture and has Adreno 616 GPU.
SNAPDRAGON 712 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Octa-Core – Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 360 (performance) + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 (efficiency) CPUs.
- 10nm process technology.
- Up to 8GB memory, 2×16 LPDDR4x 1866MHz, eMMC, UFS 2.1 hear 3 1-lane, SD 3.0, USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C & USB 2.0.
- Qualcomm Adreno 616 GPU.
- OpenCL 2.0 Full, DirectX 12, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan 1.0 API support.
- Qualcomm Spectra 250 ISP – Up to 32 MP single camera, 20MP dual camera, Zero Shutter Lag, Hybrid Autofocus, Ultra HD 4K video capture at 30fps, High quality video capture with Motion Compensated Temporal Filtering, Multi-Frame Noise Reduction (MFNR) with accelerated image stabilization, 3D structured light and time of flight active depth sensing.
- Supports up to QHD+ (3360×1440) displays with HDR10.
- Qualcomm Hexagon 685 DSP, Qualcomm All-Ways Aware technology.
- Up to 4K Ultra HD Premium playback, Up to 4K UltraHD capture @ 30 FPS, Up to 1080p video capture @120 FPS, H.264 (AVC), H.265 (HEVC), VP9, VP8.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon X15 LTE modem with up to 800 Mbps DL and 150 Mbps UL, LAA and 4×4 MIMO.
- Multi-SIM: LTE Dual SIM, VoLTE with SRVCC to 3G and 2G, Voice over Wi-Fi (VoWiFi) with LTE call continuity, HD and Ultra HD Voice (EVS).
- Wi-Fi integrated 802.11ac 2×2 with MU-MIMO, Tri-band Wi-Fi: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz with Dual-Band Simultaneous (DBS) + 60 GHz GPS, GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, QZSS, and SBAS and Bluetooth 5.0.
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+ technology.