Sony Mobile has launched a new smartphone in Japan, the Sony Xperia Ace.
SONY XPERIA ACE SPECIFICATIONS:-
- It has picked the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 SoC (four cores clocked at 2.2GHz and four cores clocked at 1.8GHz) to power the mobile and offers 4GB of RAM.
- It sports a 5-inch full-HD+ (1080×2160) Triluminos LCD display with an 18:9 aspect ratio.
- There is 64GB of storage which is further expandable via a microSD card (up to 512GB).
- The smartphone has a single 12-megapixel primary sensor on the rear with an f/1.8 aperture, 1.25-micron pixel size, Exmor R sensor. It also has hybrid stabilization which combines OIS as well as EIS.
- At the front, it has an 8-megapixel selfie shooter with a wide 120-degree field-of-view.
- It runs on Android 9.0 Pie.
- It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner which is positioned on the power button.
- It has IPX5/ IPX8 water and dust resistance.
- It is a dual-SIM device with support for 4G as well as VoLTE.
- Connectivity options on the phone include dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, and GLONASS.
- 2,700mAh battery and charges via a USB Type-C port.
- It measures 140x67x9.3mm and weighs 154 grams.
SONY XPERIA ACE PRICE, VARIANTS, AND SALE DATE:-
- It is priced at JPY 48,600 (roughly Rs. 31,000) and will go on sale from June 1 through Japanese operator NTT Docomo.