Vivo S1 Pro has launched in China.
VIVO S1 PRO SPECIFICATIONS:-
- It sports gradient finishes, an in-display fingerprint sensor, true bezel-less, and notch-less display, a triple rear camera setup aligned vertically, and a pop-up selfie sensor as well. The volume and power buttons are housed on the right edge.
- Micro-USB port 2.0.
- It has a dedicated Jovi personal assistant hardware button on the left edge.
- It runs on Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9 Pie
- Dual-SIM slots with dual standby.
- It features a 6.39-inch full-HD+ (2340×1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display with an aspect ratio of 19.5.9.
- It is powered by the Snapdragon 675 SoC paired with up to 8GB of RAM. Internal storage is offered up to 256GB with the option to expand further using a micro SD card slot (up to 256GB).
- As for imaging, the Vivo S1 Pro sports a 32-megapixel pop-up selfie sensor with f/2.0 aperture and triple rear camera setup – main 48-megapixel sensor with f/1.78 aperture, a second 8-megapixel wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture, and a third 5-megapixel depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture. It also features include Panorama, beauty, photo, video, and AR shoot.
- 3,700mAh battery and connectivity options include Wi-Fi, VoLTE, GPS, and A-GPS with GLONASS.
- The phone measures at 157.25×74.71×8.21mm and it weighs 185 grams.
VIVO S1 PRO PRICE, VARIANTS, AND SALE DATE:-
- It is priced in China at CNY 2,698 (roughly Rs. 27,700).
- This price tag is listed strangely for both the variants – the 6GB RAM + 256GB storage and the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage.
- The phone is already up for reservation on the Vivo China e-Shop site, and it will go on sale from May 9, 10 am China Time.
- It has been made available in Love Blue and Coral Red color options.