Vivo launched the latest smartphone that is Vivo Y15 (2019) from the Chinese smartphone maker to make its way to India. This new smartphone will be a part of the Y series.
- REDMI K20 LAUNCHED OFFICIAL IN AN EVENT IN BEIJING
- REDMI K20 PRO LAUNCHED OFFICIAL IN AN EVENT IN BEIJING
VIVO Y15 (2019) SPECIFICATIONS:-
- It runs Funtouch OS 9 on top of Android 9 Pie.
- It sports a 6.35-inch HD+ (720×1544 pixels) display with a waterdrop notch at the top. It is powered by a MediaTek Helio P22 SoC and gets 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
- Currently, microSD storage expansion hasn’t been detailed by the company, but we’ve reached out for confirmation. If a previous report by an established retailer is to be believed, the smartphone has a triple slot configuration, giving it a dedicated microSD card slot.
- It sports a triple camera setup at the back consisting of a 13-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.2 aperture, 8-megapixel super-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture and a 120-degree field-of-view and a 2-megapixel depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture. At the front, it has a 16-megapixel selfie shooter with an f/2.0 aperture.
- The smartphone has a fingerprint scanner at the back.
- Connectivity options on the phone include 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, Micro-USB port, and GPS/ A-GPS.
- It measures 159.43×76.77×8.92 mm and weighs 190.5g.
- 5,000mAh battery.
- It also supplies a protective case in the box while the screen protector comes pre-applied.
VIVO Y15 (2019) PRICE, VARIANTS, AND SALE DATE:-
- Its price in India is Rs. 13,990 for the lone 4GB RAM, 64GB storage variant of the smartphone.
- It will be available in two color variants, Aqua Blue and Burgundy Red. It will be available on Flipkart, Amazon.in, Paytm, Tata Cliq, Vivo India’s e-store, and in the offline market.
- It also has the following launch offers, if you are buying it via the offline channel, you can avail zero percent interest with Bajaj Finserve, IDFC Bank, HDBFS, HDFC Bank, Home Credit, and Pinelabs Credit and Debit cards. You can also avail benefits worth Rs. 4,000 along with 3TB data from Reliance Jio.
- Online, the Vivo Y15 (2019) buyers will get an extra Rs. 1,000 off on exchange and no-cost EMI up to 9 months.