Vivo Z3x has been launched in China as an upgrade of the Vivo Z1.
VIVO Z3X SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual-SIM (Nano).
- It runs on Android Pie with Funtouch OS 9.
- It features a 6.26-inch Full-HD+ (1080×2280 pixels) TFT display with a 19:9 aspect ratio. Under the hood, there is an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC, paired with 4GB of RAM.
- For photos and videos, it has a dual rear camera setup that includes a 13-megapixel primary sensor with an f/2.2 lens and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor with an f/2.4 lens.
- There is also a 16-megapixel selfie camera with an f/2.0 lens.
- The phone also has features such as AR mode, Portrait mode, Dynamic Photo, and a Beauty mode.
- Moreover, Vivo claims that the new model is capable of identifying 22 scenes and more than 240 scene combinations to optimize them using AI algorithms.
- It has 64GB of onboard storage along with microSD card support for expansion (up to 256GB).
- Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB with OTG support, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. Sensors on the phone include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, fingerprint sensor, and a proximity sensor.
- Vivo has provided a 3,260mAh battery on the Z3x. Besides, the phone measures 154.81×75.03×7.89mm and weigh 150 grams.
VIVO Z3X PRICE, VARIANTS, AND SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Its price in China has been set at CNY 1,198 (roughly Rs. 12,400) for the lone 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant.
- The phone will be offered in Aurora, Hyun Red, and Enamel Black color options.
- Vivo is already taking reservations for the Z3x through its online store, though its formal availability is scheduled for May 8.