Xiaomi-backed brand Black Shark has launched yet another gaming phone.
XIAOMI BLACK SHARK HELO SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual-SIM (Nano).
- It sports a 6.01-inch (1080×2160 pixels) display with 18:9 aspect ratio, PPI of 402 pixels per inch.
- There is also a 101.3 percent DCI-P3 colour gamut ratio.
- The handset is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, coupled with Adreno 630 GPU and three different RAM and storage variants.
- It comes in 6GB, 8GB, and 10GB RAM models.
- It features the same set of cameras as the ones present in the previous version.
- It has a dual-rear camera setup with a 12-megapixel primary sensor and a 20-megapixel secondary sensor, both with f/1.75 aperture and LED flash.
- It has a front camera with a 20-megapixel sensor with f/2.2 aperture.
- It comes in 128GB and 256GB inbuilt storage variants.
- Also, the smartphone packs a 4000mAh battery and comes with Quick Charge 3.0 support.
- Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, AGPS, Glonass, aptX and aptX HD support.
- Sensors onboard are ambient light sensor, geomagnetic sensor, gravity sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
- The phone measures 160×75.25×8.7mm and weighs 190 grams.
XIAOMI BLACK SHARK HELO PRICE, VARIANTS, AND SALE DATE:-
- The Xiaomi Black Shark has been announced at a starting price of CNY 3,199 (roughly Rs. 34,100) in China.
- This price is for the 6GB RAM/ 128GB inbuilt storage variant. Meanwhile, for the 8GB+128GB variant, you will have to pay CNY 3,499 (roughly Rs. 37,000). The premium 10GB RAM/ 256GB storage model comes with a price tag of CNY 4199 (roughly Rs. 44,500).
- Notably, the smartphone will ship in only one Black colour variant.
- It is available for pre-order via the Xiaomi China site and will go on sale starting October 30.