Xiaomi may go global with Black Shark Helo on November 9.
The gaming smartphone was launched in China last month.
XIAOMI BLACK SHARK HELO PRICE:-
- The Xiaomi Black Shark Helo was launched in China with a starting price tag of CNY 3,199 (roughly Rs. 34,100) for the 6GB RAM/ 128GB inbuilt storage variant.
- The 8GB RAM/ 128GB variant is priced at CNY 3,499 (roughly Rs. 37,000).
- The top-end 10GB RAM/ 256GB storage variant, on the other hand, costs CNY 4,199 (roughly Rs. 44,500).Xiaomi
- The smartphone comes in a lone Black colour variant and went on sale in the country on October 30.
XIAOMI BLACK SHARK HELO SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual-SIM (Nano).
- It sports a 6.01-inch (1080×2160 pixels) display with 18:9 aspect ratio, PPI of 402 pixels per inch.
- There is also a 101.3 percent DCI-P3 colour gamut ratio.
- The handset is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, coupled with Adreno 630 GPU and three different RAM and storage variants.
- It comes in 6GB, 8GB, and 10GB RAM models.
- It features the same set of cameras as the ones present in the previous version.
- It has a dual-rear camera setup with a 12-megapixel primary sensor and a 20-megapixel secondary sensor, both with f/1.75 aperture and LED flash.
- It has a front camera with a 20-megapixel sensor with f/2.2 aperture.
- It comes in 128GB and 256GB inbuilt storage variants.
- Also, the smartphone packs a 4000mAh battery and comes with Quick Charge 3.0 support.
- Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, AGPS, Glonass, aptX and aptX HD support.
- Sensors onboard are ambient light sensor, geomagnetic sensor, gravity sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
- The phone measures 160×75.25×8.7mm and weighs 190 grams.