Xiaomi’s Black Shark has launched the Black Shark 2 Gaming Phone in China.
XIAOMI BLACKSHARK 2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- 6.39-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 display with 108.9% DCI – P3 color gamut, 430 nits brightness.
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform (1 x 2.84GHz Kryo 485 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 + 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 485) with Adreno 640 GPU.
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage.
- It comes with liquid cooling 3.0 that Tower-wide global liquid cooling system that uses liquid-cooled plate + liquid-cooled tube that can effectively cover all the heat-generating components to reduce the CPU’s core temperature by up to 14° C.
- It has upgraded ‘X-style’ unique antenna design for better reception, RGB logo on the back, Hidden press sensitive controls for the display, AI gaming experience.
- Android 9.0 (Pie).
- Dual SIM (nano + nano).
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture, LED flash, 12MP 1/3.6″ Samsung S5K3M5, a telephoto lens with f/2.2 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size, 6P lens, 2x lossless zoom.
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.9μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture.
- In display fingerprint sensor.
- Dimensions:- 163.61×75.01x 8.77mm.
- Weight:- 205g.
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C.
- 4000mAh battery with 27W fast charging that offers 30 minutes of gaming with just 5 minutes of charging.
XIAOMI BLACKSHARK 2 PRICE, VARIANTS, AND SALE DATE:-
- Xiaomi Black Shark 2 comes in Shadow Black, Frozen Silver, and Mirage Blue colors.
- They are priced at 3199 yuan for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version, 3499 yuan for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version, 3799 yuan for the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version and 4199 yuan for 12GB RAM with 256GB storage version.
- It is expected to launch in India in May 2019.