1. Xiaomi has announced what could be termed its 2017 flagship product under the MIJIA brand and it turns out to be a Laser projector that can be used as a TV at home.
2. Mi Laser Projector presents with an expansive 150-inch display size.
3. The product was unveiled during the Xiaomi MIJIA annual conference held in Beijing.
4. It’s price is expected to be Rs. 10,25,804.70 or 100,000 Yuan.
5. The Mi Laser Projector comes with a 0.233:1 large depth of field and has an ultra-short focal lens design. The projector screen can be placed in the TV cabinet with the size adjusted to fit in. The wall can also be used as the screen and so, it does not occupy too much indoor space.
6. The Laser projector itself only needs to be placed 50cm away from the wall in order to deliver 150-inch screen projection. It’s lens also tunes itself.
7. The projector provides a red light ratio of 16% to 18%, wide color gamut, color quasi, with contrast comparable to the laser studio 3000: 1 screen contrast. The light source brightness can reach up to 5000 lumens which is of theater screen level.
8. For the sound, quality sound is assured through the use of Xiaomi TV’s custom speaker system with built-in high-power, dual full-frequency and dual high-frequency high-fidelity speakers.