Xiaomi has launched Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro smartphone in China.
XIAOMI MI 8 PRO SPECIFICATIONS:-
- 6.21-inch (2248 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:7:9 AMOLED display with 600 nits brightness, 60000:1 contrast ratio, DCI-P3 color gamut
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 64-bit 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage.
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI.
- Dual SIM (nano + nano).
- 12MP rear camera with 26mm wide-angle lens, 1/2.6″ Sony IMX363 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, 4-axis OIS, Optical zoom, 4K video recording, secondary 12MP rear camera with Samsung S5K3M3 sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 1.0µm pixel size, 2X zoom.
- 20MP front-facing camera with real-time AI portraits.
- IR Face unlock, Pressure sensitive fingerprint sensor.
- Dimensions:- 154.9×74.8×7.6mm.
- Weight:- 177g.
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1+L5) GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 4+ fast charging.
- This only activates the unlocking process once you place your finger on the screen, which is faster and more power-efficient and is 29% faster compared to the in-display fingerprint sensor on the Mi 8.
- It comes in Gradient versions with glass back as well as Transparent Titanium version.
XIAOMI MI 8 PRO VARIANTS AND SLE DATE:-
- It comes in Sunset Gold, Black and Transparent Titanium version priced at 3199 yuan for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 3599 yuan.
- It will go on sale in China from September 21st.