Xiaomi Mi 9, the Xiaomi Mi 8 successor, has hit the rumor mill and it has been tipped to sport a triple rear camera setup and be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC.
Now, the Xiaomi Mi 9 has suffered yet another leak, and this time detailed specifications have surfaced online.
XIAOMI MI 9 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Xiaomi Mi 9 will run on Android Pie-based MIUI 9.
- It may sport a 6.4-inch full-HD+ 1080p AMOLED display with 19:9 aspect ratio.
- It is tipped to be powered by the Snapdragon 855 SoC paired with an X24 LTE Modem.
- The RAM + storage options will start at 6GB RAM + 128GB storage, but more premium offerings are expected.
- As for the camera, the latest Xiaomi Mi 9 leak corroborates previous leaks, with the claim that it will pack a triple rear camera setup – with one 48-megapixel Sony ImX586 sensor, another 12-megapixel sensor, and a 3D ToF sensor as well. For selfies, the smartphone will integrate a 24-megapixel selfie Sony IMX576 sensor.
- It will pack a 3,500mAh battery with 32W fast charging support, but no wireless charging support.
- The dimensions could be 155x75x7.6mm.
- Sharing reference images of other phones, the post suggests that the Xiaomi Mi 9 may sport a waterdrop-shaped notch, slight chin at the bottom, and a triple camera setup aligned vertically.
- The report also suggests an in-screen fingerprint sensor on the device.
XIAOMI MI 9 PRICE:-
- Xiaomi Mi 9 will launch sometime in March in China, and be priced at CNY 2,999 (roughly Rs. 30,400).