Xiaomi to launch Mi Max 3 in July Now Xiaomi Mi Max 3 has been certified by TENAA with mode numbers M1804E4A, M1804E4T, and M1804E4C.
XIAOMI MI MAX 3 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- 6.99-inch Full HD+ 18:9 aspect ratio screen.
- It is powered by a 1.8GHz Octa-Core SoC with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB Storage.
- Dual SIM.
- The device runs on run Android 8.1 (Oreo).
- It has a 12-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX363 sensor, along with a secondary rear camera with AI portraits and 8MP front-facing camera.
- It will come with a metal body, the fingerprint sensor on the back.
- 5400mAh battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 using bundled 18W charger.
- Dimensions:- 176.15×87.4×7.99mm.
- Weight:- 221g.
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS.
- Xiaomi Mi Max 3 to come Gold, Rose Gold Black colors.
- Xiaomi to launch Redmi 6 Pro and Mi Pad 4 on 25th June.
- XIAOMI MI A2 WITH ANDROID ONE GETS LISTED ONLINE, AND SPECIFICATIONS LEAKED