Xiaomi launched the Mi Mix 3 smartphone at its Beijing event on Thursday.
MI MIX 3 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual-SIM (Nano + Nano) slot.
- It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo based on MIUI 10.
- 6.4-inch (1080×2340 pixels) full-HD+ OLED panel with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio, and 93.4 percent screen-to-body ratio.
- It is powered by a Snapdragon 845 SoC paired with Adreno 630 GPU, and up to 10GB of RAM.
- Optics include dual camera setup at the front and back – with two 12-megapixel wide-angle and telephoto lenses at the back. The wide-angle lens features a Sony IMX363 sensor with an f/1.8 aperture and 1.4-micron pixels, as well as dual-pixel tech. The telephoto lens features a Samsung S5K3M3+ sensor with an f/2.4 aperture, and 1-micron pixels. Other features include dual-LED flash, OIS, optical zoom, AI background music, 960fps slow-motion, AI scene detection, AI bokeh, AI studio, and AI scene detection. At the front, there is one 24-megapixel (Sony IMX576 sensor) with 1.8-micron pixels, and a secondary 2-megapixel sensor with selfie light support. The front camera also offers AI features, including beautification and Bokeh effects.
XIAOMI ALSO LAUNCHED MI MIX 3 PALACE MUSEUM EDITION WITH SPECIAL ACCESSORIES:-
- The smartphone sports a rear fingerprint sensor, supports Google ARCore.
- A,850mAh battery with 10W Qi wireless charging support.
- Connectivity options include Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (4×4 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth *v5.0*, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C support.
- Xiaomi says that the slider, apart from opening up cameras, also acts as a customisable shortcut action for many tasks. You can customise it to take a selfie, open the app drawer, make a call, and more, just by sliding up. It also makes a distinct sound every time you slide, and this sound can be personalised to your preference. It is expected to last for as many as 300,000 cycles. Xiaomi has also managed to reduce the antenna space by 72 percent thanks to a new customised antenna design.
XIAOMI MI MIX 3 PRICE, VARIANTS, AND SALE DATE:-
- The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 price starts at CNY 3,299 (roughly Rs. 34,800) for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage option, CNY 3,599 (roughly Rs. 37,900) for the 8GB RAM + 128GB variant, and CNY 3,999 (roughly RS. 42,100) for the 8GB RAM + 256B RAM storage.
- There’s also a ‘Palace Museum’ special edition with a special design and accessories that comes with 10GB RAM + 256GB storage – it is priced at CNY 4,999 (roughly Rs. 52,700).
- ItIt wi go on sale sometime at the end of November.
- Thesmartphone will be available in Onyx Black, Jade Green, and Sapphire Blue colour options, with the 6GB and 8GB RAM variants to go on sale in China from November 1.
- Xiaomi states that a 5G variant will also be made available in Europe next year. Availability and pricing for India and other markets is yet to be announced. Mi Mix 3 pre-orders begin today, and availability is slated for both offline and online stores.