Xiaomi Mi Power Bank 3 Pro Edition has been launched in China.
XIAOMI MI POWER BANK 3 PRO SPECIFICATIONS:-
- The Mi Power Bank 3 20000mAh model has a lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery that is supported by an onboard circuit chip, and it comes with two-way fast charging technology.
- Xiaomi has also provided a USB Type-C port that is touted to support up to 45W fast charging. The two standard USB Type-A ports, on the other hand, are rated to deliver up to 5V at 3A.
- The Mi Power Bank 3 Pro Edition is also claimed to be capable of charging not just smartphones or tablets but also various notebooks and even Apple MacBook Pro models. This chip is claimed to protect the Mi Power Bank model from instances such as short circuit and overcharging.
- The Mi Power Bank 3 Pro Edition is claimed to be fully charged in 11 hours using a standard 10W charger, while with a 45W-supported power brick, the charging time can be reduced to four and a half hours.
- The Mi Power Bank 3 Pro Edition also has two USB Type-A ports that support 5V at 2.4A, 9V at 2A, and 12V at 1.5A.
XIAOMI MI POWER BANK 3 PRO PRICE, VARIANTS, COLOR:-
- The Mi Power Bank 3 Pro Edition is already available for purchase through TMall in China with a price tag of CNY 199 (roughly Rs. 2,000).
- It will, however, formally go on sale in the country starting January 11.
- There is a matte finish design made of a plastic body that presently comes in Black color option.
- Competing against the Mi Power Bank 3 Pro Edition, Oppo has its SuperVOOC Power Bank that offers 50W fast charging using proprietary technology.
- The SuperVOOC Power Bank is available at CNY 399 (roughly Rs. 4,050).