Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air – the Chinese company’s rival to the MacBook Air from Apple – has received a new model that sports an Intel Core i5 processor.
The new variant of the Xiaomi Mi Notebook AIr does offer a few upgraded specifications. The notebook is up for pre-sale on the official website, and on JD.com as well.
XIAOMI MI NOTEBOOK AIR SPECIFICATIONS:-
- 12.5-inch Mi Notebook Air variant features a full-HD display resolution (1920×1080 pixels) with 170 degrees wide viewing angle, peak brightness at 300nits, 600: 1 contrast ratio, and 16: 9 widescreen ratio.
- It runs on Windows 10 Home Edition.
- It is powered by the seventh gen Intel Core i5-7Y54 processor, paired with Intel HD Graphics integrated graphics 615, up to 4GB RAM, 256GB SSD, and the option to expand further using a hard drive.
- It packs a 1-megapixel web camera with support for 720p video calls.
- Xiaomi claims that the Mi Notebook 1C fast charge, and can last up to 8 hours of online video playback, 7.5 hours of local video playback, and 7.5 hours of web browsing.
- The dimensions are at 292x202x12.9mm, and it weighs 1.07kg.
- Furthermore, it features a backlit keyboard, and ports include a USB Type-C port, USB 3.0 port, HDMI, and 3.5mm earphone jack.
- Connectivity options include Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, 4G, and more.
XIAOMI MI NOTEBOOK AIR PRICE, VARIANTS, AND SALE DATE:-
- The Intel Core i5 variant is up for pre-sale, and is priced at CNY 3,999 (roughly Rs. 40,500) in China.
- The laptop is up for pre-sale in just Silver, and its availability out of the Chinese market is not known as of yet.
- The laptop is on pre-sale on Mi.com and JD.com both, and users can advance book their device by paying CNY 100 (roughly Rs. 1,000) up front right away.