Poco F1 has been launched in India.
POCO F1 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- 6.18-inch display with 2.D curved Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- The phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC that’s been integrated with LiquidCool Technology.
- It have two RAM variants:- 6GB and 8GB.
- Xiaomi Poco F1 features a dual camera setup.
- There is a primary 12-megapixel Sony IMX363 sensor with 1.4-micron pixel, dual-pixel autofocus at the back.
- Additionally, the camera 5-megapixel secondary depth sensor from Samsung.
- Thefront 20-megapixel camera also has HDR and AI Beautify features, with an IR light that powers the Face Unlock feature.
- Xiaomisays that the AI camera is tuned especially for India, and has scene recognition features.
- The company is also touting Dirac HD Sound support, with a Dual Smart PA.
- The Poco F1 comes in 64GB/ 128GB/ 256GB inbuilt storage options, expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB) in a hybrid SIM slot configuration.
- Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G+, VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Sensors on board the handset are accelerometer, ambient light sensor, digital compass, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
- Thesmartphone is fuelled by a 4,000mAh battery with 18W charging support and Quick Charge 3 (charger bundled in box).
POCO F1 VARIANTS, AND SALE DATE:-
- All the variants are priced under Rs. 30,000.
- The smartphone will be available starting August 29.
- Rs. 20,999 for the 6GB RAM/ 64GB inbuilt storage variant. Meanwhile, the 6GB RAM/ 128GB inbuilt storage model has been priced at Rs. 23,999, and the 8GB RAM/ 256GB inbuilt storage model costs Rs. 28,999.
- The smartphone has a polycarbonate back and comes with Rosso Red, Steel Blue and Graphite Black colour options.
- Additionally, an Armoured Edition of the Poco F1 with ‘real Kevlar’ was also announced at the event, priced at Rs. 29,999.
- The online-only smartphone will be available via Flipkart and Mi.com starting from 12pm IST on August 29.