Redmi 6 launched in China.
REDMI 6 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- 5.45-inch HD+ (720×1440 pixels) display with an 18:9 aspect ratio and a 80.7 percent screen-to-body ratio.
- It runs MIUI 9 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box.
- Powered by an octa-core 12nm MediaTek Helio P22 SoC (clocked at 2GHz), paired with 3GB/ 4GB of RAM.
- It gets horizontally stacked dual camera setup at the back, with a 12-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel secondary sensor, with 1.25-micron pixels and a f/2.2 aperture. It features Portrait mode.
- On the front, the smartphone gets a 5-megapixel selfie sensor with f/2.2 aperture and 1.12-micron pixels, as well as AI beautification features.
- There is 32GB/ 64GB of inbuilt storage, expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB), with its own card slot.
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, GPS/ A-GPS, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and Micro-USB.
- Sensors on board include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, digital compass, gyroscope, infrared, and proximity sensor.
- It measures in at 147.5×71.5×8.3mm.
- It weighs 146 grams.
- It is powered by a 3000mAh battery.
PRICE, VARIANTS, AND SALE:-
- Redmi 6 price in China has been set at CNY 799 (roughly Rs. 8,400) for the 3GB RAM/ 32GB inbuilt storage variant and CNY 999 (roughly Rs. 10,500) for the model with 4GB of RAM and 64GB storage. The Redmi 6 will be made available in its first sale in the home country starting 10 am CST on Friday, June 15.